¿Shipping is free?
Shipments are free on purchases over € 100 for France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, the Netherlands (we do not ship to Islands of France) other countries consult.
For orders to Europe Z1 (Germany, Belgium, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands):
2 to 3 business days delivery
€ 12.95 for orders between € 0 to € 50
€ 7.50 for orders between € 50 and € 100
Free from € 100
* We do not ship to countries outside the European Union
** For Anekke products, shipping is free from € 60
For orders to Europe Z2 (Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia):
3 to 4 business days delivery
€ 14.95 for orders between € 0 to € 70
€ 9.95 for orders between € 70 and € 120
Free from € 120
For orders to Europe Z3 (Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Sweden):
4 to 5 business days delivery
Cost: € 24.95
¿When my order arrives?
Your order will be delivered in 3/4 business days after placing it (you can see more details when placing the order). Please note that orders are processed and shipped from Monday to Friday, always before 6 p.m., if you have placed your order later, it will be shipped the next day, excluding weekends or holidays. In times of high volume this delivery time may be affected by the agency.
¿Call before delivery?
You will receive an email the night before delivery with a notice as your delivery will be completed the next day and in the morning you will receive a second email specifying the approximate delivery time, this second email will not receive it in times of high volume such as BlackFriday or Christmas, at any time from these emails you can modify the time zone or delivery day in case you need to change it, please check that your email is correct or that it does not reach the spam or unwanted tray.
¿Delivery in the morning or afternoon?
You can specify in your order before finalizing it if you have any delivery preference, we will transmit it to the courier agency, we cannot guarantee compliance with these specifications since they depend on the courier's route, volume of deliveries, etc.
¿Where is my order?
As soon as your order is sent you receive an email with the messaging tracking link so you can see the status and location at all times. If you have not received this email it may be that the email indicated is incorrect or is in the spam tray, in this case you can see it from your client account on the web or you can contact us at [email protected]
I have not received my order
If there has been a problem with the delivery of your order and you have not been able to solve it by contacting the transport agency, please contact us at [email protected] so we can solve it and deliver your order.
The following Conditions are established
1. Shipments are made by courier service.
2. Shipping costs include in all cases the Value Added Tax (VAT), but no other taxes, fees, fees or surcharges.
3. Shipment is understood as the delivery of the items at home or address specified by the customer during the ordering process, limiting the areas listed above as delivery areas.
4. Kimondo delivers the orders to the courier service within the specified period. We are not responsible for possible delivery delays caused by courier services.
5. In case of absence by the client at the time of delivery, after the attempts made by the transport agency, the order will be left at the agency or office closest to the recipient. If after 15 days, the customer does not pick up his order, it will be returned back to Kimondo. In order for the order to be sent again, the customer must pay the corresponding shipping costs.
6. If your shipment has been returned to us due to any of the following causes:
- Incomplete address such as lack of number, street, floor and after contacts with the client the package has passed the delivery attempts and maximum term.
- Lack of telephone or any contact supposing a reason for absent the delivery cannot be completed.
- Shipment refused by the customer to the courier.
You will be reimbursed the amount of the products, discounting the return management costs and shipping of the package (in case you have benefited from a promotion of free shipping or shipping at a cheaper price, the difference with the real cost of the management will be applied ).